Expand Your Sexuality With The Kama Sutra
The ancient and timeless sex teachings of the East are revealed in this easy-to-follow and absorbing guide to sexual positions. More than just a sex manual, the Kama Sutra is a complete guide to the art and science of love to produce a "totally happy union." The Better Sex Guide To The Kama Sutra is an inspiring video experience designed to guide you through this masterpiece of sexuality.
Written about 350 A.D., the Kama Sutra (Principles of Love) has always been a guide for satisfied couples, and can open up our attitudes and our sex practices today. You'll be guided every step of the way by the expert advice of noted Indian sexologist and Kama Sutra authority Prof. Prakash Kothari, MD, PhD. You'll learn:
- How to create an exotic atmosphere and prepare the body for great sex
- Complete examinations and demonstrations of 12 of the 22 Kama Sutra positions
- How to increase intimacy
- Modern sex toys, props and furniture and the Kama Sutra positions
- The best positions for tightening the vaginal muscles and vaginal grip during sex
- The best positions for clitoral stimulation and incredible pleasure for women
- Various "Woman on top" positions
- The best positions for gripping an man's penis with the vaginal muscles
- Unusual positions that require some practice, but are worth it for amazing orgasms
- The unique advantages of each of the 12 positions demonstrated
Real loving couples explicitly demonstrate the Kama Sutra positions, sharing a highly developed expression of their erotic desires, without inhibition.
Included with this new DVD set is a 35-minute CD of the original music score from the video, perfect for setting the scene for your explorations of the Kama Sutra.
Find out how to invigorate your sex life and learn new practices with the ageless wisdom of the Kama Sutra, beautifully presented in this award-winning 50 minute video that also includes 2 short films, including a "making of..." video.