Buy 7 DVDs Get 5 Free!
Buy 7 DVDs Get 5 Free!Item #A207
Totally sizzling Sizzle Series set includes 7 full-length titles!
Get 12 sexy DVDs for $37.95 - a $190 value!
When you buy these 7 DVDs:
- Erotic Indulgences: Wet, Wild & Wicked: Expand the boundaries of sexual play and fantasy.
- Incredible Orgasms: Unlock mysteries for amazing orgasms.
- Better Sex® Guide To Great Oral Sex: The world’s greatest oral sex techniques for him & her.
- Exploring Guilty Pleasures: Intensify your sexual satisfaction with erotic movies, sensual fantasies, and more.
- The Better Sex® Guide to Anal Pleasure: Tricks and tips for anal eroticism to help you reach new heights of pleasure.
- Toys for Better Sex: Real couples demonstrate the joys of toys.
- 32 Ways to Please Your Lover: Keep it spicy with fun and creative positions and techniques.
You get these 5 DVDs FREE:
- The Art of Oral Loving
- Maximizing G-spot Pleasures
- 6 Amazing Sex Techniques
- Kama Sutra: Ultimate Orgasm Guide
- Nina Hartley's Guide to Female Ejaculation
Got that old thing back! Submitted 12/15/2015
Just when you thought you knew everything about sex…these 12 DVDs will blow your mind! My husband and I have done it all, so we thought. After watching these DVDs I truly learned how to become a “Better Lover” and how take our intimacy to a totally new level. To be honest, we haven’t been able to get through an entire DVD because we get so hot, bothered and anxious to try out some of things that we’re watching. I fantasize about doing all of the naughty things that I’ve learned on my hubby and he the same. We feel like the horny newlyweds we used to be and boy does it feel good. These DVDs have really expanded our way of thinking about sex and how to please not only each other, but ourselves. If things are getting boring in boudoir, YOU NEED THESE DVDS. We particularly enjoyed the 32 Ways to Please Your Lover DVD, because we can surprise each other with a new trick every day of the month. My husband and I are extremely satisfied with this purchase and recommend BetterSex to every couple who are longing for ways to breathe life back into their sex lives. Thanks BetterSex!
SammyR in Potomac, MD
Nicely done! Submitted 12/15/2015
My wife and I watched these together and it definitely put us in the mood. One thing led to another and well ...
Just Okay... Submitted 1/4/2016
Has some good learning tools and opens up the door to talk to your spouse about things you might like in the bedroom. The only downfall is the setting and the talking from the different professionals. It's kind of a turn off.
Better than OK Submitted 5/3/2016
The DVDs made by Sinclair Institute is like a set, it looks professional, but the DVDs are seeming old. The copyrights year ranges from 2002-2004, some are copyrighted in 2007 or 2008. I wish they can have a more recent production.